Holistic Holiday at Sea™ XII - A Voyage to Well-being
March 14 - 21, 2015
Holistic Holiday at Sea™ is a body pampering, relaxing, and educational vacation aboard the new MSC Divina, one of the world’s most luxurious ocean liners. A perfect combination of luxury, fitness, knowledge and entertainment, our 7-day holistic cruise stops at exotic ports of call and offers a wide variety of lectures, workshops, and private consultations by leading authorities in the fields of alternative health and holistic healing. All this while dining on specially prepared natural foods, swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, and lounging in saunas and Turkish baths.
|Sat, Mar 14:||Miami||-||7:00 pm||Docked|
|Sun, Mar 15:||At Sea||-||-||-|
|Mon, Mar 16:||Falmouth, Jamaica||9:00 am||5:00 pm||Docked|
|Tues, Mar 17:||Georgetown, Cayman Islands||8:00 am||4:00 pm||Tender|
|Wed, Mar 18:||Cozumel, Mexico||10:00 am||6:00 pm||Docked|
|Thurs, Mar 19:||At Sea||-||-||-|
|Fri, Mar 20:||Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas||8:00 am||5:00 pm||Tender|
|Sat, Mar 21:||Miami||7:00 am*||-||Docked|
- Click Here to purchase books written by our current and past presenters.
- Click Here to purchase DVDs, CDs and MP3s of lectures from past cruises.
- Click Here to read quotes and see pictures from our past events.
- Click Here to read recent articles about past cruises and upcoming events.
- Be inspired by world renowned teachers and healers.
- Click Here to learn more about the cooking classes.
- Enjoy nightly entertainment and special events.
- Refresh yourself in one of 3 sparkling swimming pools.
- Pamper yourself in the ship’s Spa featuring sauna, Turkish bath, gymnasium and luxury spa treatments.
- Swim, snorkel, or dive in crystal clear water.
- Jog on a course overlooking the Caribbean.
"The 'Voyage to Well Being' was such an inspiring vacation that I signed up my entire family for the next year before I left the ship! What a fantastic way to combine enlightening seminars with interesting ports of call while avoiding the hassles of transportation and the search for quality food. And as an added bonus - the opportunity to form friendships for a lifetime!"
Elizabeth S., Washington, DC
Read more quotes from Past Events.
Click Here to see our Frequently Asked Questions page.
For information about our holistic program, classes or meals,
contact Holistic Holiday at Sea directly:
Toll-free: 1-800-496-0989 or Ph: 1-828-749-9537
Email: [email protected]
If you are ready to make a reservation or have other travel needs
(such as hotels, flights, transfers, or travel insurance) please call Lorraine Travel.
Phone: 1-877-844-7977 (option 1 for program information, option 2 for travel agent)
Email: [email protected]
For your convenience, you may also book online.