Blueberry Peach Crumble
1/2 cup peach nectar
1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
5 cups peaches –peeled & sliced
1 pint blueberries –sorted & washed
For the topping-
2 cup rolled oats
1 cup unbleached white flour
1/4 cup corn oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Dissolve arrowroot powder & vanilla in cold peach nectar.
3. In a baking pan, combine fruit, arrowroot mixture, salt & spices.
4. Mix oats, flour, cinnamon, & salt. Rub in corn oil & maple syrup.
5. Place topping over fruit mixture & bake for approx 45 minutes.
6. Serve with Vanilla Soy Delicious Ice Cream & garnish with fresh blueberries & mint leaves.
* Indicates ingredients that should be added to taste.